Trekking Permits

All visitors intending to trek in any part of Nepal Himalayan Sunrie Trekking & Expedtions  will organize accordingly normal trekking permits or restricted area trekking and Peak climbing permits.  Normal trekking permits are  issued at Nepal tourism board Brikuti mandap Kathmandu  except some restricted areas for the foreigners by the government regulation require a special permit issued at Department of Immigration Kalikasthan Kathmandu.



Restricted Area Trekking Permit Fees are mentions  as bellow in Table:


Fee are Per person


Lower Dolpa and Kanchenjunga

US$10 per week 

2 Upper Dolpa

US$500 per person for the first 10 days and 
US$50 per person per day thereafter.



US$50 (Dec & Aug) per person per week and 
US$70(Sep to Nov) per person per week.


Simikot & Humla

US$50 per person first week and thereafter 
US$7 per day per person.


Upper Mustang

US$500 per person for the first 10 days and 
US$50 per person per day thereafter.

Note: The Government of Nepal require trekking to Dolpo, Kanchenjnga, Manaslu and Mustang can be undertaken through registered trekking agencies only.

We obtain your special permits to travel to the restricted areas or to any another part of Nepal upon confirmation of your trip with us.

The restricted areas of Nepal represent some of the last remaining indigenous cultures of the country. As the word “restricted” well explains to you that these areas were off limits to any foreign visit. Now, these areas are open for tourism. The tourism facilities along these areas are minimal to non-existent. Indigenous cultures, pristine natural landscapes with occasional sightings of wildlife, scenic beauty, and absence of mass tourism are the characters in the restricted areas.